How does Integrity Sampling conduct its workplace drug and alcohol testing? What do we do when someone produces a positive result?
For the answers to these questions and so much more, Integrity Sampling has produced a 22-minute video on workplace drugs and alcohol testing.
As well as provided brief information on Integrity Sampling and the services we provide, the video discusses:
- The advantages of saliva drug testing.
- The type of drug and alcohol testing we do, including pre-employment testing and random testing.
- Why workplace drug and alcohol testing is so important.
- Alcohol and drugs in the workplace and the impacts to business, including the cost to Australian businesses.
- What industries are most affected by misuse of drugs and alcohol.
- The 7 most asked questions about drugs and alcohol, including:
- Why we recommend saliva drug testing rather than urine testing
- What drugs we test for
- How are tests conducted and how accurate is testing
- What if I’m taking prescribed medications
- What are the windows of detection
- What happens when someone tests positive
- What are the alcohol drinking guidelines
The video shows a typical drug test being conducted and the process that is followed when someone does record a positive drug test, otherwise known as ‘chain of custody’ testing.
The video is presented by Integrity Sampling Director Michael Wheeldon.
To find out more about the video, view a short promotional video and to find out how to purchase a copy of the full-length version, go to our ‘Workplace drug and alcohol testing video’ page.