In addition to drug and alcohol management services, Integrity Sampling also provides services in occupational health and safety.
The services are provided by consultant Michael Nealer, who has over 30 years experience in the transport and logistics industry. His qualifications include a Graduate Diploma in OHM and Associate Diploma in OHS. He’s also a qualified trainer.
Michael can provide clients with a variety of OHS training, including:
- Initial five day Occupational Health and Safety Course for Health and Safety Representatives, Managers and Supervisors (Work Safe approved)
- 1 day refresher training – OH&S
- 1 day Safety Session for Managers / Supervisors
- Safety Committee training
- Overview of health and safety responsibilities for Managers / Supervisors
- Supervisor Role – Incident reporting
- Dangerous Goods Awareness Transport / Logistics
- Traffic Management / Luez guidelines
- Chain of Responsibility/ Overview / Guide to Compliance
- Driving hours / Work Diaries / Fatigue
- Load restraint
- Dangerous Goods awareness
- Risk assessment/ Incident investigation
- Drug and alcohol policies and procedures
All training is designed specifically for the transport, logistics and associated industries and can be tailored to suit the specific needs of the client.
Michael can also provide services in:
- Traffic management
- Chain of responsibility
- Drug and alcohol management systems
- Fatigue management
- Load restraint
- On site occupational health and safety support
- Site safety inspections
- Workplace bullying and harassment
- Workplace assessment
Michael has over 30 years experience in the transport and logistics industry. His qualifications include a Graduate Diploma in OHM and Associate Diploma in OHS. He’s also a qualified trainer.
To find out more about these additional services, contact Integrity Sampling in Victoria.